Friday, December 30, 2016

Welcome Back S2-04

Hi there class!

My name is Miss Maggie Brown, and I will be your Form Teacher and Language Arts teacher for Secondary 2.

Before I meet you officially on Tuesday, 3 January during FT Time, I'd like to get to know you better. 

This weekend your task is to submit a 60-sec YouTube video introducing yourself using guided questions provided in these Google Slides. We'll be using Google My Maps to post the videos (you can view mine as a guide). I have shared the My Map via email for you to edit and the instructions are located in the Slides linked above. The due date is Monday, 2 January by 23:59

Other reminders for Tuesday:
1. Bring your signed Progress Report Book
2. Grooming and Attire check
3. Start collecting 10 medium-sized packing boxes for Food Donation at back of the classroom
4. Bring rags to clean classroom
5. Bring thermometer for Temperature Measurement Exercise on Friday, 6 January 2017.

If you have any questions, please ask by emailing me at brown_margaret_helen@sst.edu.sg.

Thank you and I can't wait to start the year with you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.